We are sure that you style your hair often for occasions like birthday parties, date nights, reunions, and more but you want to have those bridal hairstyles. But your wedding? That’s a priceless event in your life, right? And you got to look like a queen who wears her hair like a crown.
Your hairstyle must exude elegance and grace. There is something for every style, from luscious hair and romantic, soft curls for a modern appearance to stylish and traditional chignons for a completely timeless attitude.
We understand that mesmerizing hairstyles seem impossible to achieve. But guess what? You can simply do it by yourself with a little bit of help from your bridesmaids. (Also read: Want perfect wedding hair? Here are six essential hair care routines for brides-to-be )
Talking to HT Lifestyle, Sonal Hankare, Head of Marketing and Communications, Ikonic Professional, shared the two most stunning hairstyles for your big day.
Half updo with braided roses bridal hairstyles
Half-up and half-down hairstyles are not only captivating but also easiest to style by yourself. Combining the half updo with a pretty rose bun can be a perfect hairstyle for your lehenga. It gives you a minimalist, trendy look with sleek and smooth-looking hair.
It instantly gets rid of the frizz and leaves your hair straight and shiny. To add more beauty to this bridal hairstyle, pick small accessories and white, delicate flowers that will enhance the glamour quotient of your bun.
Get the look with these bridal hairstyles:
1. Apply a heat-protectant serum or spray.
2. Switch on the hair straightener and part your hair into small sections till the hair styling tool heats up.
3. Pick one section of your hair at a time and carefully glide the hair straightener through the strands.
4. For a half updo, section off the top half of your hair and tie it up with a rubber band.
5. Split the tied section into three equal parts and do the regular braid.
6. Secure the ends of your braid with a rubber band and wrap that section around each other forming a bun that resembles a rose.
7. Position the braided bun with the help of bobby pins and let loose the remaining hair.
8. To finish off, spritz a hair-setting spray to get rid of your flyaways.
Long bouncy curls
Want a hairstyle that isn’t too fancy, yet is capable of taking the groom’s breath away? This bridal hairstyle is the one for you! Long and bouncy curls will forever be in vogue. It is one of the top trending and elegant bridal hairstyles this wedding season. Use a curling iron that help you achieve this exquisite wedding hairstyle and bring the voluminous curls to life. It is quick, stylish and easy to do.
Get the look:
1. To prep your hair before styling, use the hair dryer to blow dry your locks.
2. Apply a heat-protectant serum.
3. Part your hair into small sections and switch on the curling tong.
4. Once the tong has heated up, start curling each section of your hair one by one.
5. To set the curls, use a texturizing spray.
6. Add some beautiful hair accessories and flowers to add character to your wedding ensemble. And there you go. You’re ready to rock the special day in the most stylish way!For any query with respect to this article or any other content requirement, please contact Editor at email@example.comHT Digital streams Ltd