Home International Elementary school boys accidentally ate ecstasy thinking it was candy admitted...

Elementary school boys who accidentally ate ecstasy thinking it was candy admitted to hospital

Author

Date

Category

Four elementary children in , , accidentally swallowed ecstasy pills. The children thought the psychoactive drug, belonging to one of the children’s father, was candy.

“The children thought the green pill in the father’s was candy. The pill was cut and distributed,” said Public Relations Head Kombes Sunarto to reporters on Sep 9. The father was identified as a 46-year-old with the initials of ‘HR’.

The said that the man’s 2-year-old son was the first to discover the drug in his father’s car at Bukit Batu sub-district of Bengkalis in Riau,  He thought was candy and  gave to his 8-year-old brother. His brother then cut up the candy and distributed them to his . The children who accidentally consumed the recreational, yet dangerous drug accidentally are aged 7-9 years.

“Four children shared the ecstasy pills, but one spat it out as it felt bitter. So while three became dizzy, one child was not affected,” said Sunarto. The affected children were immediately rushed to a nearby , where they were given medical .

“Their condition has now improved. It has been treated,” said Sunarto.

Advertisement

Popular

India, China prepare for next round of LAC talks

India, Oct. 19 -- India and China are expected to hold the eighth round of -diplomatic talks next week...

This kitten has been named Potter for the perfect reason. He’s magical

India, Oct. 16 -- Are you a fan of Harry Potter? If you are, you'll love this share about...

No confidence motion by Ku Li a big blow to Muhyiddin

Prime Minister Muhyiddin Yassin who seem to be very comfortable after opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim's visit to the Palace...
YouTube
LinkedIn
LinkedIn
Share
Instagram